Schizophrenic Conversations Are you afraid, afraid of the truth in the mirror staring back at you. The image is cracked but so is the view, here. edit.Fighting with the stress thats slowly settling comfortably into me, I barely have the motivation to start the elimination of the self-imposed stress. They say I suffer from a lack of serotonin synapses. They happen too infrequently for me to be functioning properly.(:
"after the rain, you'll see the sun and then a prettypretty rainbow, and ICEKACHANG at the end of the rainbow." anyhow, sheilacheng you ve to buy me a million ten bowls of ice kachang if I really end up running x-country! which i'll make sure that never happens. [: ASHLEEN YOURE NOT HELPING Im not a long distance person to start off with and fast far running long is definitely not in my dictionary hhaha rubbish ): how can you expect anything from someone who "runs" along the width of a table for training! :P [edit] HHAHAHAHHAHA I LAUGH. ASHLEEN I LAUGH. WE CAN WALK TGT. [/edit]
I like TheAcademyIs' new release and Yellowcard's new songs on youtube 're soooo good! cant wait for their album
modern chemistry is so uplifting.
tagreplies: Edwyna: haha i know! maybe you can run xcountry for me haha my saviour my heroine:D Ashleen Mark Ken Fr3ako:MAN UTD. [: Sheila: when did i say it was janabel HAHA. you should come pig out at my house more often (: